Thursday, September 27, 2012

recent favs: instagram style #2

This should catch me up on instagram pictures...

Whenever I am in charge of FHE treats, Henry is my right hand man. Whether it is mixing up a batch of brownies or picking which ice cream novelties to buy, he's my big boy helper.

Even though Henry often runs away from me while we are shopping, he has no trouble staying right near me at the fabric cutting counter. With his own little cave, he i super happy.

Christmas is coming...quilt pillow covers ala christmas are coming too.

Oh yeah, Fall and Halloween are coming first. I couldn't resist Henry's plea for a bag of mini pumpkins from the produce section. He has thoroughly enjoyed creating a pumpkin patch all over the house.

We're back at story time...

"Mommy, look at this!"

First christmas fabric is in. I love the snowflakes. Green and red coming soon.

A pirate of the first class kind. Cute too.

The perfect distraction, cleaning his toys in the sink. Thanks Andrea for the idea! It kept him busy for an hour.

Getting a head start on Christmas. I wanted to get Henry a kitchen this year and I want him to have felt food. So if I make a few things each week it won't be as daunting, right? Here we have the beginnings of: fried eggs, bacon, pancakes, orange wedges, popcorn, chocolate bar, chips with bag, donuts. If you are thinking I am crazy, its actually really easy and mostly I am using scraps.

Handsome boy

No comments: