So I have jumped on the instagram train and LOVE it. If you want to follow me I am beckie.gclark. Here are a few of my favorite recent moments instagram style.
My first wholesale order, all packaged up and ready to go. Bye bye lovelies.
For Steve for Father's Day: Pop (2 Dr. Peppers) you are one SMART (galaxy proclaim smart phone) COOKIE (vanilla oreos as chosen by Henry.)
Sharing otter pops at the pool
On our way to the pool, a different time.
Throwing his bucket in the lake. More swimming. Yes, we are living it up here.
Me, after finally plucking my eyebrows. I think it had been month (s). I look much better now.
Guess who peed through his pants at Sam's Club? White trash moment.
Enjoying a rare tired guy cuddly moment. I should have known. He threw up all over the couch less than an hour later.
Wand Power!
Craft night berry tarts.
Just trying to stay cool, Mr. T style. I pity the fool who doesn't think this is awesome (thanks Charlotte!)
All ready for church. Watch out nursery girls.











1 comment:
Blog shout out! Wahoo!
Post a Comment