Wednesday, April 11, 2012

clark colorings: yo gabba gabba pirates


For this episode of clarks coloring, we take you back to the stormy seas of storytelling. Once again a pirate was requested. That is Henry with the parrot and Dada with the sword. I asked Henry what he wanted the ship to be named and he said "dada" so I added the "Ye" to make it more pirate. The Ye Dada apprehended another ship at sea, the Yo Gabba Gabba. Upon taking the passengers hostage, Henry and Dada made Brobee, Plex and Foofa walk the plank. "Help!" they cry as they thrash in the water. The overly cheerful sun mocks their predicament from crystal clear skies.

Thinking all is lost, they begin to accept the reality of their situation when SUDDENLY Super Muno appears in the sky, green cape flapping in the wind. "I will save you!" he shouts.

What will be the outcome of these floating felt creatures? And what will become of the Ye Dada on this fateful voyage? Only time will tell but for now it is time to put the colors away...

Until next time.

No comments: