Sunday, December 20, 2009

Henry Nash Clark

Born Friday December 18 3:58 AM
8.09 lbs
19.5" long
Lots of dark hair
and the cutest face EVER.Everyone is doing fine. I was induced early because of gestational hypertension (high blood pressure) and I will have a detailed (blood, guts and gore) blog post about the labor and delivery up shortly but for now some pictures.

16 comments:

Melinda said...

Oh my goodness! He is seriously one of the most good looking (handsome, cute) new borns I've seen! Congratulations!

Megan said...

Wow! Beckie, yay! What a beautiful baby. And a great name! I can't WAIT to read all the gory details. I want to know everything! I'm so happy for you both!

Emily said...

He is a cutie! So glad he is here. We love you all:) Give him lots of kisses from his Auntie.

jenny said...

so happy for you guys. he is adorable & i absolutely love the name. henry is one of my faves. (ethan was almost henry! :))

joojierose said...

oh yay yay yay! congrats! he's adorable! oh my goodness. so hapy for you all :)

Anonymous said...

It was really good to see you guys! I'm glad you went with that name, I like it A LOT!!

Angenelle said...

YAY! Congrats! Glad you both are fine!

Jordan and Michelle said...

Congratulations! What a gorgeous baby! What a great christmas present!

Schoenstars said...

congratulations!!! what an awesome way to start off the christmas holiday! glad you're all doing well!!!

Meghan said...

Congrats Beckie, he is adorable!

Adrianna said...

Way to go! He looks great! Hope you are adjusting well :) Merry Christmas!

molly said...

Congrats you guys!!!

Wes and Lindsay said...

Oh congrats!!! He is so cute!!!

julie said...

Beckie, he is ADORABLE. Congratulations!! (And what a GREAT name!! ;) )

The Glad Family said...

Congrats Becky! He is a cutie. I love his chubby little cheeks. SO fun. ENJOY HIM!!!

Annie said...

Congrats!! He is a beautiful little boy! Enjoy that new baby smell!