Okay so I am caught up in my TV after girl's camp. For Project Runway, my favorites are Kenley, she did the tight dress with the high collar this week, Suede, he won the challenge with the woven fabric dress and I also like Kelly, she is the blonde with a funky girly style. I think Blaine is annoying and that he is trying to make himself like Christian, the winner from last year.
Yeah Aaron for winning The Next Food Network Star. I knew he could do it.We also saw The Dark Knight and loved it. And Wall-E too.
2 comments:
i know youre going to think im nuts, but i kind of wanted Lisa to win????
Yes, I hate Blaine too! Too much neon and too much talk. John and I liked Jerell's dress for the Brooke Shields challenge. I can't wait until they kick Daniel off. He's a whiner.
Post a Comment