I mean how crazy was it that Antonia went home?

And how awesome are the possibilities in the Next Food Network Star? I am totally cheering on Kelsey, fellow BYU alum.
And of course Hell's Kitchen, but honestly I am not really loving anyone there.Thank you direct tv! (recent acquisition)
1 comment:
i love top chef. i think stephanie is going to win for sure. they have def been hyping the show this season as a battle of the sexes which is annoying but i think she deserves it. yeah, antonia got ripped! that other girl is nasty mean & a beast. i wanted the mama to get through! i've tried watching hell's kitchen a few times but ramsey is a prick. sorry! is he for real? who would want to work in his kitchen? anyway, can't wait till project runway starts. you'll love that one! :)
Post a Comment