Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Fleur di lis

I couldn't help but post about this awesome necklace I found at Target for $1. Its a Fleur Di Lis and they had other designs in the $1 spot. Check it out and ignore the mess in the picture behind me.

5 comments:

jenny said...

we hit the target dollar spot the other day. we didn't see that cute pendant but went away with a couple of headbands & a pirate sword, hook & eyepatch :)

beckie said...

I saw those cool hand bands but I have kind of a big head. Headbands are always tight on me.

Is someone being a pirate for halloween?

Lander said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emily said...

That dollar spot is evil.. you always end up spending more than a dollar!! By the way, your shirt is super cute.

jenny said...

no pirates this year. we did that 2 years ago. the kids are totally into dress-up so anytime we find cheap stuff like that I grab it!